Handling Complex Insurance Coverage Matters
Handling of claims covered by ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) is one of many business law practice strengths offered at Poerio & Walter, Inc. in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.
The firm wisely advises a broad corporate clientele on ERISA-related issues heard before state and federal agencies. We proudly possess a track record of success with litigating benefits cases at both trial court and appellate levels.
Small Firm, Big Capabilities Benefiting Pennsylvania And West Virginia Corporate Clients
Insurers and businesses can fight back against potentially illegitimate claims by employees for disability or other employer-sponsored plans. Our litigation lawyers’ many decades of combined trial experience include lawsuits connected to:
- Health, disability, health and employee benefit plans
- 401k, ESOP, COBRA, FSA, HRA
- Welfare and fringe benefit programs
- Funding of retirement plans
- Executive compensation claims
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Tax-sheltered annuities, Code Section 457 and other programs for non-profits
- Contesting of multi-employer pension plan withdrawal liability demands
While our firm-wide familiarity with ERISA is expansive, and our abilities to execute objectives has been proven over time, the firm prides itself on consistent accessibility to client suggestions, spontaneous questions and late-breaking concerns throughout the legal process.
Contact Poerio & Walter, Inc.
We can receive your call today at for purposes of arranging an initial consultation. The firm replies promptly to email messages.